Website SEO Audit
Analysis and site Audit are conducted both before the spin up of the website and in the process of the site advance. Website Audit is subdivided into Search Audit and Technical Audit.
Search Audit consists of following three steps: the selection of search demands, the analysis of site as to the possibility of further advance and checking site to the presence “black methods of advance”.
Technical Audit deals with following issues: site’s usability, comparative analysis with competitor’s sites, the level of design, etc. Auditor’s report would include the following data about your site and about top 10 competitor’s sites listed by search engines for the selected keywords:
- Position in the search
- Key phrase
- The country of the site
- IP Address
- Domain level
- Type of domain
- The quantity of the keywords in URL
- The quantity of the bookmarked page
- The time page loads
- Page coding
- The size of html of the code in kb
- The quantity of symbols
- The quantity of the keywords in the title tag
- The quantity of the keywords in the body tag
- The quantity of the keywords in the body tag in the percent relationship
- The quantity of the keywords in the title tag according to morphology
- The quantity of the keywords in the body tag according to morphology
- The quantity of the keywords in the body tag according to morphology in the percent relationship The date of a last content change
- Page Rank of the domain
- The quantity of Google.com references
- The quantity of Yahoo.com references
- The quantity of Bing.com references
- Total quantity of all references
- Internal references
- External references
Website testing report would be furnished in convenient Excel format.
Get FREE Website Audit Report with the purchase of the SEARCH OPTIMIZATION for YOUR SITE!
Click here to see sample of Website SEO Audit Report.